Our Vedas say:
"The husband and wife feel from the inner core of their hearts that they are accepting each other's responsibility with good emotions and in divine environment". �..Rigveda
In the Vedic times, there were eight types of marriages. The sanctity of married life is well instructed in Vedic texts. The newly married couple pledge with holy oaths to take each other's responsibility and for pious and ethical living. A marriage is the foundation of sane, controlled and disciplined life, or else there would be more chaotic societies. All Gods, Prophets, Angels in all cultures have stamped the institution of marriage by marrying themselves.
Some of the eminent people say the following about marriage:
"The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together". � Robert C. Dodds
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal". � Louis K. Anspacher
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person". �Mignon McLaughlin
"I first learned the concepts of non-violence in my marriage". �Mohandas K. Gandhi
The following are the yogas determining marriage in age 18 to 25 years:
1. If the Venus is in Centre, Kendra or Trident, trikon the marriage takes place in time within above period.
2. If Venus is in 2nd house and 11th lord is in 11th house itself, the marriage is in the above period.
3. If Venus is free from influence of any malefic planet and is 7th from Moon, the marriage takes place in the above period.
4. If the 7th lord is strong and is influenced by benefic planet and is in 1st or 2nd or 7th or 11th house, the marriage takes place within the above period.
5. If the 7th lord is strong, and is in benefic Varga, and Venus is in 1st or 2ns or 7th or 11th house, the marriage takes in the above period.
The following are the yogas determining marriage in age 25 to 40 years :
1. If Venus is in the 7th house from Moon and the Rashi/Sign lord of the house where Venus is in, marriage takes place in 27th year.
2. If the 8th lord is in the 8th house, Venus and 1st house lord are in the same house, the marriage takes place in 33rd year.
3. If Venus is in the 3rd house and 7th lord is in 9th , the marriage takes place in 30th year.
4. If Venus and Rahu are in 3rd and 4th respectively, the marriage takes place in 31st year.
5. If a malefic planet is in lagna, or in the enemy Rashi/Sign, in the 1st house or 2nd or 7th house, the marriage gets delayed to 32nd year.
6. If the 7th lord is under influence of malefic planet in Trikon, Trine, and Venus under influence of malefic planet, the marriage takes place in 35th year.
7. If Venus is in the 2nd house and 2nd lord is under the malefic influence of Mars, the marriage takes place in the 27th year.
8. If the 7h lord is 5th or 6th houses away from 1st lord or 7h house, the marriage takes place in the 30th year.
9. If the 1st lord is in the Navansh of the 7th Rashi/Sign and 7th lord is in the 12th house, the marriage takes place in 26th or 28th year.
10. If Venus is in the Lagna, 1st house Navansh, and the 8th Navansh is in the 7th house of the horoscope, the marriage takes place in the 33rd year.
11. If Venus is in the 5th house, Rahu in the 4th and Saturn in the 7h house, the marriage takes place in the 30th or 32nd year.
The following are the Yogas determining the marriage in the age from 40 years onwards:
1. If moon is in the movable Rashi/sign the lagna lord Venus and 7th lord are weak and in immovable Rashis/Signs, the marriage takes place very late in age.
2. If Venus is weak, Rahu is in 1st house, Saturn in 7th house, the marriage takes place very late.
3. If 7th house is weak, 7th lord and Venus are aspected by Rahu and Saturn, the marriage takes place in the 50th year.
4. If Venus is in the 8th house and 7th lord is in fall, the marriage takes place very late.
The marriage will take place on the following conditions of influence of planets as per transit of planets and their aspects:
1. Jupiter and Saturn: Their influence on 1st,7th houses or their lords,
2. Jupiter: Influence on Venus, 5th or 9th houses or their lords,
3. Mars: The influence of Mars on the above,
4. The lord of 7th house: The marriage will take place within 40 days of it's transit or aspect on lord of 11th, 9th or 1st houses.
5. Situation of lords of houses in transit: When the marriage takes place, the 7th , 9th, 5th and 1st lords will have relationships. Most planets will exist near 1st & 7th houses or their lords.
6. Vimsottary Dasha: The dashas of the above lords make the marriage happen.
While the above are the astrological conditions, for the timing of marriage we should take care of the Vaastu:
1. The East, West North & South directions and Brahma-Sthan, the Centre Point of the Vaastu be checked,
2. The other 4 corners i.e., NE,SW, SE & NW be checked,
3. The placement of toilets, kitchen, water, sewage, stairs and placement of articles, appliances, parking, the environment, plants and colours etc., be checked.
If we act in time and remove defects of planets and empower them, as per the horoscopes of the family members and matching with the horoscope of the house and remove Vaastu defects without demolishing structures, the marriage can be solemnized in time and there can be life of love, peace, progress, happiness and fulfillment. This is our birth right on the planet earth.